Pets are permitted ONLY in designated Vacation Properties.
ALL pets are the complete responsibility of the Guest(s). Therefore, undue damage and unnecessary cleaning, including removal, disposal, and applicable tax, shall be charged to the Guest’s credit card.
- There is a limit of two (2) domesticated pets per vacation property.
2. All domesticated pets other than dogs & cats (i.e., birds, ferrets, etc.) must remain caged.
3. Pets shall NOT be left unattended at any vacation property for any purpose whatsoever. This includes yards and garages (if applicable).
4. Pets shall NOT be permitted to sit or lie upon any interior furnishings, including couches, beds, and tables.
5. All animal solid waste shall be picked up and properly disposed of at such time as the Guest’s stay is completed. Please prepare for your stay by bringing a scoop and sealable bag or other containers, as appropriate.
6. Continuous barking and other loud noise disturbances will not be permitted.
7. Any chewing on the structure(s), furnishings, accompaniments, and other property damage caused by pets shall result in immediate charges to the Guest’s credit card at the total replacement cost. (ATTN: PUPPY & KITTEN OWNERS!)
8. All Guests agree to adhere to community rules & regulations and county ordinances regarding leash laws, sanitation, and loud noise disturbances.
Depending upon the severity of the case, Guests and their invitees are subject to immediate eviction with complete forfeiture of all monies paid.
UNDUE CLEANING SHALL BE CHARGED TO THE GUEST’S CREDIT CARD AT A RATE OF SEVENTY-FIVE DOLLARS ($75.00) PER HOUR, WITH ONE (1) HOUR MINIMUM SERVICE.