Pets are permitted ONLY in designated Vacation Properties.
ALL pets are considered to be the full and complete responsibility of the Guest(s)*. Undue damage and unnecessary cleaning, including removal, disposal and applicable tax shall be charged to the Guest’s* credit card at full cost. An itemized record shall then be sent via regular mail to the mailing address submitted by the Guest(s)* when the reservation was secured.
1. There is a limit of two (2) domesticated pets per vacation property.
2. All domesticated pets other than dogs & cats (i.e. birds, ferrets, etc.) must remain caged.
3. Pets shall NOT be left unattended at any vacation property at any time for any purpose, whatsoever. This includes yards and garages (if applicable).
4. Pets shall NOT be permitted to sit or lie upon any interior furnishings; including couches, beds, and tables.
5. All animal solid waste shall be picked up and property disposed of at such time as the Guests’ stay is completed. Please prepare for your stay, by bringing a scoop and sealable bag or other container, as appropriate.
6. Continuous barking and/or other loud noise disturbances will not be permitted.
7. Any chewing on the structure(s), furnishings, and accompaniments and/or other property damages caused by pets shall result in immediate charges to the Guest’s* credit card at full cost of replacement. NO EXCEPTIONS. (ATTN: PUPPY & KITTEN OWNERS!!)
8. All Guests* agree to adhere to community rules & regulations and county ordinances regarding leash laws, sanitation, and loud noise disturbances.
Depending upon the severity of the case, Guests* and their invitees are subject to immediate eviction with complete forfeiture of any and all monies paid.
UNDUE CLEANING SHALL BE CHARGED TO THE GUEST’S* CREDIT CARD AT A RATE OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($75.00) PER HOUR, WITH ONE (1) HOUR MINIMUM SERVICE.
*The terms, “Guest”, “Guests”, “Guest’s”, and “Guests'”, all refer to the specific person whose credit card was utilized to secure the reservation of the vacation property(ies).